Sunday, September 30, 2012

Yamaha RXV 765 7.2 Dolby Digital HD Home Cinema Amp ?

I have my own Yamaha RXV 765 HD Surround Sound Home Cinema Amp. This unit is in pristine condition. I am only selling as I have a complicated setup which will now require me using an amp with network conection. Men and gadgets lol. The amp has an unbelivable spec, it will conect to your TV via HDMI conections as well as many more conections, you can conect your Blu Ray DVD player directly via the 4 HDMI inputs and this will give you TRUE HD sound. Please see full spec below. If you are interested and want to hear this amp in full affect please bring hear muffs as the sound and volume out of this amp will blow your mind!!! The remote is in pristine conditioo worumbers or anything, its like brand new. This amp cost me 549 about 3 years ago. IT is from a smoke and pet free home!! Any questions please email, text or phone me, and please resonable times Selling my Dr dre beats as i never use them i think in total ive used them about 10 times, great sounding headphones i just prefer the more subtle ipod ones! willing to accept offers message me with any questions thanks phil Only been used 2 or 3 times. In great condition. Unwanted Bday Present. RRP 22 on ebay. Any questions/interest contact Aaron anytime: 07557102557 NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE! Tah hi i have a fusion 12inch bass box and a 450 watt amp for sale it comes with all the wiring kit it is in good condition i have sold my car and i need the space PLEASE NO TIME WASTER The TD-X300i, in addition to the traditional iPod, the fourth

0 comments:

Post a Comment