Thursday, September 27, 2012

ACOUSTIC SOLUTIONS SL440 LIGHT SEQUENCER -

acoustic solutions light sequencer sl440 with speed and sensitivity control dial and mounting bracket, is in perfect working condition, four bulbs 60 watts, ac 230-240 v, 50 hz. open to offer, please email via contact link or phone 07843957695 (afternoons or evenings) for any info. (sorry cant reply to texts). Thankyou (consider swaps for other items or stuff, let me know what you have to swap etc) Hi, I am selling my Bass which has a Phoenix Gold amp which is a 4 chanel, model no Phoenix Gold Titanium 500.4, in as new condition. Comes with box This is a Limited Edition amp from America not the useless UK amps. Also there is my competition sub which is a 15" and comes with its box which is worth over 100 alone. The bass is crystal clear and makes all the the cars around vibrate. Can be seen working as in in my car at the moment. Paid alot of money for this, but due to my kids gettin older, I need the bootspace. If you are interested in some kick-ass bass then call or text me on 07898901468. No stupid offers please, if you want quality then this is the one. Better than spending few hundred pounds at a time, get it done once and you will never need to upgrade amp or sub. Good Luck here for sale are my dr dre Detox there brand new and in black, come fully boxed with cables and booklets, 3 available , can deliver if local, or courier for 8 but ill only accept paypal gift so no scammers please please text me as i dont answer unknowumbers due to telemarketers ect 07784364002 thanks Like New iPod Touch 4th Generation 32GB Feel free to call and ask for more information/details about the iPod if need be. If you would like to have a look at the iPod before purchasing feel free to call and make arrangements to do so. Pick up only Thank you, Luke. Corsa C Year 20

0 comments:

Post a Comment