Saturday, September 29, 2012

Technics Stereo - Perfect for bedroom or kitchen ?

Technics stereo. Silver seperates and two speakers. Comes with remote control, stand and all cables. Looks like new. Still very modern looking. Lovely sound quality as you would expect from Technics. Ideal anywhere in the home at it just fits in. Can deliver in Bristol! For Sale My gorgeous AE 109s They are in Rosewood and are in fabulous condition and Considering they cost over 600, well as you can Imagine they sound superb. I am Giving these away at this price due to being out of work for a while I need the money ,So grab yourself a Bargain before someone else does. Any questions email me or give me a call Gary - 07787 591 598 PAIR OF TECHNICS 1210 MK5 DECKS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FOR SALE. 550 ONO WOULD CONSIDER DELIVERY TO BELFAST AREA, OTHERWISE COLLECTION ONLY. MIXER IN PICTURE NOT INCLUDED, ALREADY SOLD. Hi Guys Im selling my Incase sonic headphones in grey/blue as I will never wear them, as much as I love the design. They were a leaving present from work in March and they have never been used. I took them out of the box to check them out but they were put straight back in. I believe they were bought from an Apple retail store in London. I just want a quick sale as I could do with the money, hence teh bargain price compared to RRP! Here is a bit from their website: Earcups match the natural ear shape for enhanced fit and sound isolation Low-mass titanium audio drivers reduce sound distortion Suede covered memory foam on earcups Fully articulating earcups offer a wide range of adjustment Hidden joints and gentle curves maintain a clean and seamless profile Durable matte finish for a subtle appearance Includes detachable audio cable

0 comments:

Post a Comment