Saturday, September 29, 2012

Whardale Professional 200w (300w peak) EVP-12P series loudspeaker system .

Loudspeaker system with built in microphone imputs. Also included: Semshelser E8255 vocal microphone Van Damme 101-067 10 metre Mic cable Loudspeaker stand. All in very good order. Yes I am a very reliable wholesaler and my products come from reliable suppliers who consistently have the products in stock . I have recently launched my own wholesale website: quickwholesale.co.uk You can start using my website to purchase orders. You can go to my website and check for some of my products and prices. please register and make an account before you order. please email me or text me dr dre tours-5 solo-20 studio-40 mixr- 60 snapback hats all for 15. i have many models wally tech earphones 4.99 please email me or text me Pick up only... Edge Street Boom box Good Conditon however one corner the felt has split and can see abit of the wood , not.noticeable Been run in so its at it its best Wiring Cut Not included!!! can buy one for 10-20 pound ( thats why its cheap) bought 100 pound Only reason for selling is i need my boot for work any queries call me on my mobile Logitech pure-fi express plus ipod/iphone speaker & alarm clock docking station for sale in very good condition hardly used comes with power lead & remote control in its original box all in working order I have 2 pairs of these headphones that are broken at the swivel point. Both sets of cans work perfectly and everything else in in orde

0 comments:

Post a Comment