Wednesday, September 26, 2012

C-MARK POWER AMPLIFIER AND FLIGHT CASE 2200 WATTS OF POWER £200 X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X +

HI THERE I AM SELLING MY C-MARK POWER AMPLIFIER AND FLIGHT CASE. IT IS FULLY WORKING AND HAS ONLY BEEN USED A HANDFUL OF TIMES. IT IS 2200 WATTS OF POWER WHICH IS VERY VERY POWERFUL. IT COMES WITH THE 2U ABS FLIGHT CASE. IT CAN BE SEEN AND HEARD WORKING BEFORE YOU BUY IT. I AM SELLING IT FOR 200. IF YOUR INTERESTED CAL ME ON 07947 256 284. Black iPod Classic 160GB 230 new Good Condition For more information, text or call me on 07921804533 If you want a picture i can send you one as i am on a computer in the library and it wont let me add one hey welcome to my add .. i have a Sony PMC-DR45L Micro Hi-Fi which is in perfect condition and in full working order it has tape radio CD i would like 25 for this amazing HI-FI but might accept a offer if the price is right this item is collection only which is in chelmsford if you are intrested in this HI-FI please text or call on 07413984503 I stock most spare parts for Technics SL1210 turntables Lids from 30 Lid hinge from 7.50 Tone arms from 27.50 Pitch controls from 14.00 I can supply parts only or supply & fit. Full repair facility available Contact me for more info Black Ipod speaker dock with remote control for the bargain price of 10. Would make an ideal stocking filler. Good sound quality and ideal for a bedroom or living room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment