Friday, September 28, 2012

Apple Headphones For Sale !

this money should be paid via paypal to please email me to find out the email address to send the money too. The headphones will be posted to the address linked to the paypal account or you can email us a preferred address to send them too. These are great headphones and the price includes postage! they have a built in mic and look just like a genuine pair of apple headphones they even have the same sound quality, I wear a pair myself and they are truly amazing considering the price, they were brought in bulk and I am just trying to shift a couple of pairs as I have hundreds!! if you would like to order more than 1 pair at a discounted price then this can be arranged via email or you can text 07974641435 - please only text as I am very busy all of the time and I will try and get back to you. This item can be posted anywhere in the UK or abroad for a higher price. any questions and I am more than happy to answer, just ask away!! Fusion SA02 DJ Mix Backpack, bag for Midi Controller, Laptop and DJ Equipment, RRP 119.00 Excellent Condition, only been used once. Fits all maner of controllers, I used it with my Vestax VCI-400. As new. The Fusion DJ Mix can hold an a range of DJ Controllers and a laptop up to the size of 17 inches. The fusion range of bags feature stuning design, great looks and ease of use Padding: 20 mm high density foam padding. Reinforcement: Heavy duty textured base protection with hardwearing corner protectors. Outer material: Jacquard hard wearing, water resistant polyester. Ripstop material. Robust material piping Iner material: Branded Fusioylon Internalpockets: Fixed padded cable pouch with tidy straps made from rip-stoppolyester. Organiser pocket with netted area and additional interiorstorage pouches. Internal pocket with zip. Velcro ca

0 comments:

Post a Comment