Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ipod Touch 3rd Generation - 8GB - Used but FULLY WORKING -

Here is my 3rd Generation Ipod Touch. Its 8GB memory allows you to store over 1200 songs with ease. It is quick and responds quickly to any task you are requiring of it. As you can see in the pictures, the screen has a couple of small cracks. This DOES NOT alter the workings of the Ipod. It works as though it is brand new. Everything on the Ipod works and other than cosmetic damage, this is a perfectly good Ipod to play music with, download apps on to, and generally a cheap alternative to the newer versions. I am willing to accept offers but obviously I can only go so low. I can post the item if needed. Text me if you want to buy. (DO NOT CALL ME) Thank you! Sam Welcome to my add!!! NEED SOME URGENTCASH SO JUST SELLING IT!!! NEVER BEEN USED, SO STILL NEW IN BOX! I WILL REMOVE MY ADD WHEN THERE IS A DEFINITE SALE! CASH ON COLLECTION OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. You are buying a Brand New pair of Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Red HD special edition Headphones-with box set! (please contact me for other colours). These headphones are compatible with most devices such as iPhones, Other Phones, iPads, PC, Apple Computers, Mixers etc. Box will include: 1 x Monster Beats Solo HD Headset 1 x Carry Case 1 x Manual 1 x Quick Start User Guide 1 x Dust Cloth 1 x Warranty Booklet The pictures you see are display models, and you will receive a brand new set, with a one year factory warranty included, this can be found inside the booklet within the box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment