Thursday, September 13, 2012

Traktor Kontrol S4 (Mint) .

Traktor Kontrol S4 (Used Once) The S4 is in New condition used once, as I prefer my CDJ’s. Has all original box contents including the Traktor Pro 2 software. This S4 is the closest you’re going to get to brand new without paying the full price for a new one. There are cheaper S4’s out there but will have the peace of mind knowing this is practically new! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. NO TIME WASTERS John 07960361915 Brand New - Factory Sealed - Not Refurbished Bose Lifestyle V35 - Please contact me with any questions or comments! Brand new Dre beats earphones. Unwanted present from a previous birthday as already own Dre Beats Detox headphones. Can meet locally iorth london or alternatively if you can send payment through paypal with an additional 3.50 for postage I can send it to you. Price stated is the cheapest I can do so please do not ask for any reduction in price, No timewasters please. First come first serve as looking for a quick sale. If you require any more pictures or have any questions please call or email me. thankyou. For sale my excellent Beats by Dre Beats Wireless headphones. Great colour in White and look really cool. Listen to your tunes and take calls without any wires! Dr Dre serial number on box/headphones. Can also be used with a wire. Excellent condition, boxed with accs, leads, manuals, cloth etc. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment