Friday, September 14, 2012

Speakers Stand For Sale *

Speakers Stand For Sale Black colour . Made of metal . Used , good condition . Size : H=43cm , Base : 38*38cm , Top : 26*27cm Please call on : 07733791063 . PLEASE NO timewasters , PLEASE NO texting ! I will remove the ad as soon as I sell the item ! Here I am selling my beats. by dr.dre in black. This item comes with everything that you would get in the shop and most is practically brand new. Comes with: Headphones Aux Aux with control talk box Instructions/manuals Care/cleaning cloth Pouch/bag They are in fantastic condition and hardly used. I am selling due to preferring in ear headphones. We have proof of purchase from HMV to prove they are real and they also have the required serial number on the headset themselves. I am selling for 100 ONO Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have about this product Thank you Emma MORDUANT SHORT MS55ti FLOOR STANDING SPEAKERS, MADE IN ENGLAND. THESE SPEAKERS SOUND TRULY OUTSTANDING. NEARLY 3 FEET IN HEIGHT, WITH BUILT ON METAL STANDS WITH SPIKES. BLACK ASH CABINETS. VERY POWERFUL AND CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND AND EXCELLENT TIGHT CONTROLLED BASS. THESE SPEAKERS ARE CURRENTLY CONNECTED TO QUAD POWER AMPLFIER AND NAD CD PLAYER AND YOU MAY LISTEN TO THE SOUND QUALITY BEFORE YOU BUY. THESE SPEAKERS ARE WORTH WELL OVER 500 AND NOW I AM SELLING THEM FOR ONLY 9

0 comments:

Post a Comment