Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ipod Touch 4 gen 32 GB with headphone and usb cable .

i am selling Apple Ipod Touch 4gen 32 Gb and the ipod is fully working but has scratches on the back but the front is clean and thee ipod is with installous which will help you to downlaod all apps for free and i has headphone and data usb cable with it it can be collected from Upper Holloway Overground station N19 Reasonable offers accepted thanks READ BEFORE CALLING THANKS! I pod 3rd gen 8GB with Apple charger Bose around ear studio headset. and original incase brand cover. Bothin immaculate condition I pod is in perfect condition you cant see scratches at the back like most of the i pods of this range. used in the case since bought. Bose headset bought for 100 From westfields stratford There fore all in all a deal worth 250 for just 120 Calls please. Rare offer first come first serve. No SHIPPING! or paypal. QTV2 is a 2.1 home cinema system that I bought to replace my 5.1, because theres no wires to trip over, its hidden from view and sounds amazing!! You can search online for full spec (sorry you are not allowed to post direct links) Im having to sell due to moving to a maisonette where I cant have my tv up very loud :( In great condition but no manual or box sorry, has the tv fixings, remote, optical cable for plugging into the tv (this is a good one that I bought seperate) and an aux cable im selling with it that you can play music on your ipod through msg me for more details :) I am selling my real studio beats headphones they are in excellent condition, look new! still have box cables manual....(delivery

0 comments:

Post a Comment