Tuesday, September 25, 2012

IPOD NANO 2nd GENERATION / 8GB / IMMACULATE MINT CONDITION / BLACK / WITH CASE -

For sale is my Ipod Nano - 2nd Generation - Black - 8gb This is in absolutely mint condition (as good as new). It has lived in the case since day one which I will include in the sale. Hardly ever used. Headphones and wire not included. No ludicrous offers please. Welcome to my auction. I have to sell ipod touch 4th gen. I sell it with a USB cable and carry case. There is no packaging, and of original headphones. On the back cover is a little feature like on any device of this kind. Display in perfect condition! 07517122531 Welcome to my add!!! NEED SOME URGENTCASH SO JUST SELLING IT!!! NEVER BEEN USED, SO STILL NEW IN BOX! I WILL REMOVE MY ADD WHEN THERE IS A DEFINITE SALE! CASH ON COLLECTION OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. You are buying a Brand New pair of Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Red HD special edition Headphones-with box set! (please contact me for other colours). These headphones are compatible with most devices such as iPhones, Other Phones, iPads, PC, Apple Computers, Mixers etc. Box will include: 1 x Monster Beats Solo HD Headset 1 x Carry Case 1 x Manual 1 x Quick Start User Guide 1 x Dust Cloth 1 x Warranty Booklet The pictures you see are display models, and you will receive a brand new set, with a one year factory warranty included, this can be found inside the booklet within the box. *Delevery Sony Speakers with 2 main speakers and 2 satellite speakers. Standard twin wi

0 comments:

Post a Comment