Friday, September 14, 2012

Focal Car Subwoofer & 2 Built-in Amplifiers ?

In good working condition. It comes without cable which conects remote auxiliary input but you can use enthernet cable or other with RJ45 plug conectors. 100 is my final price!! The Focal Solution 25A1 vented subwoofer box comes with 2 built in amplifiers and a remote with auxiliary input for conection to portable audio devices. The Focal Solution 25A1 uses a 10 Selling my Pioneer audio system , with all wires and ads. It has Sat nav , DVD player , and you can also play music from your iphone or any other phone. Its been looked after and works perfectly fine. 120. Call me on 07545588689. Hello I am selling my Lambroghini beats I bought them for 300 am selling at a cheap price text on 07969327269 please text from Monday to friday 9.10 -3.05 as I am working after that feel free to phone me dusty pic However it is shiny and AS NEW, Denon dual cd player MP3 enable + operating instructions booklet BEEN IN STORAGE UP TO TODAY and had little use in the past GRAB A BARGAIN on collection preferred PANASONIC 1000W 5.1 HD DVD Home Cinema System with IPod dock (USB, HDMI) 4 corner speakers 1 central speaker 1 sub remote set up mic manual box Please note that Rear speakers wires were cut and are short. VGC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment