Monday, September 24, 2012

Eltax dvd hifi with surround speakers stereo .

hi here i have this eltax hifi dvd home surround but im selling it cheap as it turns on and lights up but nothing else happens spares or repairs 15 text or ring anytime no private numbers this money should be paid via paypal to please email me to find out the email address to send the money too. The headphones will be posted to the address linked to the paypal account or you can email us a preferred address to send them too. These are great headphones and the price includes postage! they have a built in mic and look just like a genuine pair of apple headphones they even have the same sound quality, I wear a pair myself and they are truly amazing considering the price, they were brought in bulk and I am just trying to shift a couple of pairs as I have hundreds!! if you would like to order more than 1 pair at a discounted price then this can be arranged via email or you can text 07974641435 - please only text as I am very busy all of the time and I will try and get back to you. This item can be posted anywhere in the UK or abroad for a higher price. any questions and I am more than happy to answer, just ask away!! here i have a 1955 ever ready radio for sale i am unsure if it works but still has the battery packs inside altho neither is conected , i am looking for a reasonable offer on this please ignore above price i had to put it in to advertise if you require any further information please contact me Good condition. (see pictures) At a good price of 120 and is a genuine apple product as it was bought at the apple store. Item is for collection or can be delivered if postage price is paid ontop of the 120. (An additional 5). This is a good bargain and contact me soon if interested! Thanks. IPOD NANO 6TH GEN ORANGE EXCELLENT CONDITION ONLY

0 comments:

Post a Comment