Tuesday, September 18, 2012

DR DRE BEATS TOUR-£5 solos studio mixr...hurry .

Yes I am a very reliable wholesaler and my products come from reliable suppliers who consistently have the products in stock . I have recently launched my own wholesale website: www.quickwholesale.co.uk www.quickwholesale.co.uk www.quickwholesale.co.uk You can start using my website to make orders. You can go to my website and check my products and prices. please register and make an account before you order. please email me or text me if you have any questions dr dre - tours-5 solo-20 studio-40 mixr- 60 snapback - all models- 15 wally tech earphones- 4.99 please email me or text me please email me or text me please email me or text me With Chager Portable charger Earphones Case *Collection only* from Handsworth Sheffield Call 07906610186 Bose Cinemate 2.1 digital home cinema speaker system In good condition and full working order (Selling due to upgrading to a bigger speaker system ) Complete with all plugs leads and conectors, box (not original) and the Bose remote control CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY, NO POSTAGE :) Grab yourself a bargain, any questions please feel free to contact me through gumtree or call me on 07775433100 MJ Acoustics Pro 50 Mark II subwoofer. This is an excellent home cinema and musi

0 comments:

Post a Comment