Thursday, September 6, 2012

Beats by Dr Dre Solo HD Hedphones - Red(original with receipt) .

High definition sound Proprietary titanium coated driver technology Tri-fold design and travel case for easy storage Comfortable, lightweight design, perfect for active lifestyles ControlTalk for on-cable iPod, iPad or iPhone playback control and iPhone/music phone hands-free calling only if interested contact me : 07557916022 vintage technics 1210 turntables. I bought these about 14 years ago from a bedroom dj who purchased them from new so have never been over used and abused in clubs pubs or anything like that. For the last 8 years they have been set up in my warm heated attic where they have only been used approx 5 times within them years. Im not 100% sure but they could and probably the original needles still. Original covers. Any viewing welcome but remember their age. slight crack in one lid/cover which i did taking from the attic to photo. If you have used 1210s before then you know how good they are if not just search the internet and you will soon realize how good they are. Any questions welcome via email, phone or txt. selling my brand new sealed Monster Turbine Pro Gold in ear headphones. They were a gift from someone and I already have another pair that I like more. These have never been used. I might be up for a sensible offer but please do not contact me with stupid offers asking me to ship abroad. I will accept paypal if you will cover the paypal cost and packing and postage. For any further question please do not hesitate to contact me. 7 x sound lab disco lights (multi coloured), 3 are sound control / auto change, these have a setting switch for static effect, sound control or manual operation and 4 are static operation, all in perfect working order and would be an asset to any lighting rig, please note used condition there are some slight decorating paint marks on the brackets, although nothing too bad. Will split if required 26.00 each for

0 comments:

Post a Comment