Monday, September 24, 2012

APPLE IPOD TOUCH 32GB 4TH GENERATION (LATEST MODEL) DAMAGED !

APPLE IPOD TOUCH 32GB 4TH GENERATION (LATEST MODEL). IPOD WAS DROPPED IN TO THE BATH SO SELLING AS SPARES OR REPAIR. IPOD LIGHTS UP BUT THATS IT! IPOD IN EXCELLENT CONDITION! 50 OR BEST OFFER.... Hello, Here i have my iPod for sale which is fully functional and works perfectly. Great for playing music at home. apart from a few small scratches on the coloured shell, it is in good cosmetic condition. Comes with charger, usb cable and original apple Headphones. And please do email me if you have any other questions regarding to my ad Thanks iPod touch 4th generation 8gb comes in original box with booklets and screen protectors. The ipod has a few scratches on the back but has manly been used with a blue case which is also included in the sale. The ipod works in great condition. Selling due to recent purchase of an ipod classic. I have a pair of JPW AP2 hifi speakers that I no longer want. They are free to whoever wants to collect them. The rubber surrounds on both subwoofers needs replacing. These can be bought from eBay for around 20. Message me for further details. Pink Ipod nano 8GB, charger, head phones and 4 “sock” covers. As new with box. NO scrapes or scratches whatsoever. Selling as I have gotten an iTouch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment