Saturday, October 27, 2012

Yamaha YST SW60 Subwoofer. .

Im selling my Yamaha Home cinema Sub. Its been great over the years. Its a classic sub. A little damage on the casing but is in perfect working order. Great beginers Sub. I may be able to deliver. Pls ask me. Product Identifiers Brand Yamaha Model YST-SW60 Key Features Speaker Type Active Sub woofer Technical Details Frequency Response 25 Hz - 250 Hz Impedance 6 ohm Sensitivity 10 dB 70 wats out Hello, I have for sale my old Home Cinema System that i have now upgraded... It was bought just before Christmas in 2010 and has been working great since! It is great as a home entertainment system, you can use USB drives with the player, and plug in your ipod etc. It is in a perfect condition, so grab yourself a bargain! Unfortunately I have no boxes! it comes with remote control and obviously all the speaker cables you will also need one HDMI cable to conect it to TV, also potentially an optical cable for HD Audio. A few details below: www. lg .com/uk/tv-audio-video/home-cinema/LG-HT805TH.jsp Due to the size - COLLECTION ONLY! (in London SE10) Thanks! 2 x brand new iPod Classic 160 GB colour: black Still in the box, never opened (won as a prize) 120 each, no offer please Pick up only in Canary Wharf, Crossharbour or Waterloo Email or call on 07838045617 Hi all, I am selling this smart Logitech speaker as I am moving house and trying to make space for my new flat. They were rarely used and still in great working condition. &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment