Thursday, October 25, 2012

2300watt Speakers x 4 and peavey 2600 3600watt amp .

I Have for sale my DJ Speakers and Peavey amp these have served me well and are very powerful never let me down the speakers are Deltec carpet cabinets with kappa 10inch 500watt speakers each in the top and a 80watt kappa eminence horns total in one speaker 580watts. Then we have the bass bins Eminence Kappa 15inch 600watts each then you even get the peavey 2600 amp in this lot i have used this amp and it is a work horse never let me down i have drilled holes in the top of the amp these allows more air flow so you dont drive it to hard and i put a fan on the top this allows air flow into the amp and not like the little air fan on the back to have such power you need your system to run cool these are used items so the usuall wear and tear but is all working to full and very powerfull spec i will even give you the poles and the speakon leads x 4 the total speakers are 2300watts of power the peavey 2600 is 3600watts of power as i said very good crisp clear sound and very very loud any questions im happy to help I have for sale my behringer ep2500 i have used this amp on my gigs but its now time to move onto something else it is very powerful i have drilled holes into the top so air flow is much better and i put a fan onto it so it stays it can go down to 2 ohms and can go upto 2400watts of power Built to Stand the Test of Time if you want the case the amp is sitting in just 40 on top and you can have that as well http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/EP2500.aspx Aiwa Surround Sound DVD Stereo System. (XR-DV525) 2 Rear speakers, 1 Front speaker, and Front L and R Speakers. Used but in working condition, comes with instructions and leads. Hi all, I am selling this smart Logitech speaker as I am moving house and trying to make space for my new flat. They were rarely used and still in great working condition. Perfect to conect with your PC or Laptop! &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment