Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BANG AND OLUFSEN BEOVOX MS150 SPEAKERS +

I have a pair of BANG & OLUFSEN BEOVOX MS150 SPEAKERS. They are both in full working order and sound great! The speakers have recently been fitted with new foams around the cones as the old ones had deteriorated. As the speakers are fairly old, there is a bit of general wear and tear. One of the sub cones is only slightly dented (you can see it in the photo) and some of the plastic pins on the covers have broken off. And apart from a few scratches on the cabs, the speakers look great. Please get in touch if your interested and feel free to call with any questions. Sony Mini Hifi System, 5 CD Player, Radio, Double Tape Deck, 5.1 Surround Speaker System, Good Condition Fantastic Sound, LCD Display Not Showing Complete Detail I bought this soundbar for 240 three months ago and was very pleased with it. I am only changing it now because I was given a new receiver and have changed to a floorstanding system. This soundbar is iear perfect condition and a pleasure to listen to. The only thing wrong is that a retaining clip is missing in optical port one which just means that the optical cable in that port comes out very easily, which should not be a problem. Someone will get a real bargain for less than half the price I paid for it. Android Speaker Dock for Android Devices - New & Unused Model: Philips Fidelio - AS351 Genuine reason for sale - I purchased a Galaxy S3 (Android) last week which I returned in favour of an iphone. I ordered one of these docks too as it came highly recommended from a friend, with the obvious intention of using it with the Galaxy; as it is an Android dock it will not work with iphone/ipod devices, hence I have zero use for it. The item has not been used at all, is in all original packaging, and I have solely lifted the flap once to check that everything is inside. Full

0 comments:

Post a Comment