Thursday, October 25, 2012

NUMARK DXM06 IN SALE VERY URGENT !

HI I AM SELLING THIS MIXER IS IN GOOD CONDITION THE FIRST REASON WHY I AM SELLING IS BECAUSE I NEED TO DO FREE SPACE IN MY ROOM AND THE SECOND IS BECAUSE I WILL BUY ANOTHER MIXER AND I DON´T NEED AND IS IN WARRANTY FOR 1 YEAR IN FULL WORKING ORDER ANY QUESTION JUST CALL ME OR TEXT ME PLEASE I NEED TO SELL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE CHEERS brand new. But Box has been opened. Never used. retail 19.99 but will sell them for 10.00. Have not used the speakers so do not know the sound quality. but assume it will be fairly good for its purpose as logitech are a well known company. Pioneer Micro System X-HM70DAB-K with iPod, iPhone and iPad Dock, DLNA, Internet Radio,Mp3, CD, DAB+, FM Tuner and USB (2 x 50 W) (Black) new in box free delivery DR Dre Beats Monster Headphones with red cords I have 3 pieces available. what you see in the pic is what you get those are actual item on sale. Cash on collection or can post for free to anywhere in the UK via 1st Class Recoded Delivery AMAZING SOUND QUALITY feel free to try before you buy Ipod Touch 32gb 4th gen for sale. Comes with cables, unused ear phones, case, box and instructions. Ipod is like new and has only very light use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment