Monday, October 29, 2012

Bose IE2 In-Ear Headphones/earphones cheap FREE POSTAGE .

Hello, I am selling Bose ie2 earphones/headphones very cheap, I got bought them by 4 of my relatives so I am here to sell them as I have some Dr. Dre beats. These are brand new earphones and are still in the packaging. These shall be sent of for free through the post with 1st class recorded delivery. Require payment through paypal. If you have any questions just send me a message. CHEAP BEATS HEADPHONES VARIOUS RANGE AVAILABLE FOR A VERY LOW COST EMAIL ME FOR MORE DETAILS I HAVE A WIDE RANGE OF HEADPHONES AND EARPHONES FOR LOW PRICES VISIT WWW.BEATSHEADPHONES.ORG.UK Hi I have this recorder for sale, only used to record a DJ set i did once. Ideal for recording sounds, sets, used as a dictaphone or any other use where you need clear sound recording. See http://www.alesis.com/twotrack E-mail me if interested. Thanks For Sale Sefour X10 Deckstand This retails at 150 and is available for 75 It is a great piece of kit and it can accomadate a lot of equipment as can be seen in the pictures Get in touch if interested I have a creative 7.1 Gigaworks S750 system for sale. It includes a sub woofer system, seven speakers and a control pod. The sub Woofer system needs repair. Aside from this, it is still in excellent condition. It is in original box as can bee seen from the picture. We are asking 60 for it. It is really a bargain. Please google search for the detailed specification. Please email if further information is required. Many thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment