Tuesday, July 31, 2012

X2 Beats By Dr Dre Tour ***SPECIAL OFFER FOR LIMITED TIME*** .

These are all brand new and factory sealed in the box. THERE IS LOTS LEFT SO GIVE ME A CALL 1 headphone = 15 2 Headphones = 20 GRAB YOURSELF A BARGAIN AS THEY GO EXTREMELY FAST! PAYPAL PAYMENT ACCEPTED CALL OR TEXT = 07714789890 I phone docking station for sale, bought it at Christmas and its just sat in my room doing nothing. It works perfectly and the volume on it is great! *Selling Fast!* Hello, i am selling Dr Dre Studio And The Tour In Eer, the prices are: Studio Beats: 70 In Ear Tour: 12 Even further discounts available for multiple purchases (please contact for more info). I can provide you with high quality products at very low prices.If you would like to buy more than 1 than i can give you a better price. I also have many other Dr Dre items such as the solos and studios etc. 10 x Brand New Beats by Dr Dre Tours Will post in the UK for 3 Email me or text me and i will respond immediately. I have many other wholesale items such as ralph lauren clothing and designer sunglasses. Wholesale available. Text me on 07875029625 BEATS BY DR.DRE STUDIO HEADPHONES. WHITE. NEW. MINT CONDITION, NEVER USED! I can post them to any part of UK, postage +5. Please text me or ring on 07833493536.

0 comments:

Post a Comment