Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ipod touch for quick sale!!!! -

8gb ipod touch quick sale cracked screen but still see the screen perfict and touch control still fine working order pick up only Brand New Sealed Monster Beats, i have the BLACK, WHITE, RED, YELLOW, PURPLE, BLUE, PINK available, no time wasters, want a quick sale, feel free to call me anytime for any info. WHOLESALE ALSO AVAILABLE I can deliver more or less anywhere in birmingham as long as you dont waste my time. If i dont answer your call, just leave a text or i will call you back when i see your missed call """"LOVELY BRAND NEW RETRO STEREO"""""""" 50 FOR AN ALL IN ONE SYSTEM........... HERE I HAVE A RETRO STEREO SYSTEM....... IT HAS BUILT IN SPEAKERS,RADIO,TAPE,CDS,RECORDS AND IT IS IN A MAHOGANY WOULD SURROUNG. IT IS A NICE PIECE.............................. NO OFFERS....................................... YOU CAN CALL BETWEEN 9AM TO 10.30PM............. WILL NOT REPLY TO TEXTS......................... Hello, I have for sell 2x kam khd410 usb decks in perfect working order and grade A condition. I am selling due to me moving out next week.The decks are both boxed in original packaging. Urgent sale. I am open to offers but no silly ones. If your interested give me a ring , drop me a text or send me a email: Gabriel 07931086681 I will deliver for a little extra. I will not accept paypal payments. Cash upon delivery or collection only Have a nice day:) MARANTZ SX-72 Made in Japan SC

0 comments:

Post a Comment