Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Professional Lightweight Mirror Ball +

A lightweight mirror ball with little dent , rest in good condition,this mirror ball has a mounting eye and a secondary hanging point for hanging or motorised applications. size 300mm Cracking sound system, plays cds, has audio cable capacity so can play iphones etc. speakers are superb, only downside no remote. 50 ono! Can be picked up or delievered if nearby. Need a pic txt me, unable to upload one for some reason alesis m1 mk2 active studio monitors only bought a couple of months ago hardly used only selling because i have kids and do most of my stuff in headphones I am selling this as a full set due to a recent upgrade i no longer need these i have them for about two to three months and they are still in great condition with no faults at all I have all the original boxes manuals cables with it as well as the monster headphones if you are interested please get at me Please note that i may not answer or reply to texts due to me being extremely busy therefor just contact me on my mail address JEXINEXI HOTMAIL COM Good condition, Had this runing with my PC runing two gale 4040 speakers, selling due to upgrade. Spec: 50 Watts x 2 at 8Ohm 40Hz~20kHz, 0.2% THD Discrete Amplifier Stage (DAS) 5 Audio Inputs (Tuner, CD, TV/Aux, Tape, VCR) Bass & Treble Control Tone Direct Balance Control Speaker A/B Selector Headphone Output Jack Fluorescent Display Sleep Timer Dimensions (W x H x D): 440 x 141 x 330mm Weight: 8.0kg Selling with no remote, hence priced to sell at 30.

0 comments:

Post a Comment