Thursday, July 26, 2012

TODAY ONLY - Brand new iPod Touch 4th Gen 64GB in Black !

Unwanted birthday present as I have an iPhone. Am selling at bargain price of 200 when retail price is 329.00. iPod still sealed and never been opened. You can check out full spec on the Apple website. Looking for quick sale. Cash payment and pick up only at Richmond Train Station. I bought this head unit for my car 6 month ago. Ive bought a new car now so I no longer need this headunit anymore. Paid 200 for it so hear is a chance to grab yourself a bargain. Great if you use an iPhone,use it for your music as this can use an AUX lead, and also you it handsfree. Not a mark on it, like new Has a CD but i never used it as I took advantage of the USB front, stored all my music on the stick, easy to scroll through your files to get the right music. It retailing on website now for 160-190, below is some detials I copied and pasted from one of these websites **MISSING MICROPHONE/SPEAKER WIRE** (can be bought for a couple of quid on eBay) Ill deliver it on a next day service using FedEx so you get it fast and we are both covered. Got the orginal box with athe manuel etc etc, also includes the software CD Any Behringer Ultragraph Stereo EQ TC Electronics M300 Effects processor Tascam CD player All in perfect working condition I also have and 2x 6U rack case, Peavey CS800x Stereo Amplifier 2 x Peavey SP 5G Speakers and stands Everything is working great

0 comments:

Post a Comment