Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dr dre beats solos hd !

brand new never used still in box. these dont have writing on top or hetatchable wire but still work and look brilliant. can post if necessary so message or text me. Hello, I have for sell 2x kam khd410 usb decks in perfect working order and grade A condition. I am selling due to me moving out next week.The decks are both boxed in original packaging. Urgent sale. I am open to offers but no silly ones. If your interested give me a ring , drop me a text or send me a email: Gabriel 07931086681 I will deliver for a little extra. I will not accept paypal payments. Cash upon delivery or collection only Have a nice day:) Selling my headphones. Great condition, really good sound quality and isolation I am located in erith, south east london, near woolwich. Call or email if interested, NO TEXTS Thanks No text or with held numbers please, private sale only. Cash & buyer must collect. Cambridge Audio CD player D100 in good working condition, and PAT tested from April 2012 to March 2013. Must audition and collect with cash purchase only. The Katana is a remarkably accomplished CD player with considerable poise, it may not be all things to all men but then such players are rare even at twice the price. This combined with its phenomenal build should make it something of a giant slayer. Read more: http://www.avreview.co.uk/news/article.asp?UAN=45&SP=&V=1#ixzz1yifpccBC The above statement puts it so much better than I could, please follow the link and read the review, this player was a bargain wheew and a steal secondhand. Comes with remote and iear mint condition. This player is very wel

0 comments:

Post a Comment