Friday, August 10, 2012

Carsbro speakeeze Portable pa system +

casbro speak eeze pa system ideal talks dance classes etc complete with mains charging lead, hand micrphone, pulse wireless transmitter with head set, 20watt, has a built in cassette tape unit which plays and records full working order original price approx 10 Due to circumstances beyond my control I am selling virtually all of my high end hifi I have collected over the years. Included in that list is my Meridian Digital Theatre. In this sale you will be buying 2 pairs of the award wining dsp7200 speakers (I used one set as fronts and the other as rears for perfect imaging and sound balance), a 5500C centre speaker, a 568.2mm per-amp/processor, and a MSR+. New price of the 7200s is still 18000 per pair and every piece in this sale is 100% perfect working order and in as new condition. I only have boxes for 568.2 and 5500C. But rest assured everything is in mint condition and a great price at what I am selling it for. Prefer to sell as one sale, but MAY split. Quad 306 stereo power amplifier Power spec: RMS Power at 4 Ohms 2x 70w RMS Power at 8 Ohms 50w comes with all the cables you need. VERS I-POD/ I-PHONE DOCKING STATION - white wooden case for a truly awesome stereo sound- excellent deep bass- and unlike other docking stations has plenty of clear volume- no clock - no radio- no gimmicks just pure quality sound for your music. If you want somethimg too play your I-Phone on this is honestly the one for you! You want too anoy the neighbours or just listen too pure music with a decent bass then give me a call ! compleat with remote control. Unwanted gift - brand new, boxed Lucky Voice karaoke party box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment