Wednesday, August 29, 2012

SYNC BY 50 CENT SMS AUDIO HEADPHONES! GENUINE! BOXED! OFFERS! .

Hi, I am selling my pair of SMS Audio Sync By 50 Cent headphones. These were an unwanted gift. They are 100% genuine! They are in brand new condition! They come boxed with all accessories! These headphones are probably the best around! They are in black. The price is #160 which is open to offers. Feel free to call me, if i am unavailable, leave me a message or voicemail. When I call you back, my number will be Hidden! I am willing to travel around slightly, if needed. Looking for a quick sale hence the low price. Thanks! hi,i have one home cinema sound system with five speckers and romote controle,you can use for dvd players,computers and tv games. DURABRAND model. Wholesale minimum 10 Pieces 3 Colour Ball Pen With Highlighter! Average 35p Each. Retail Price 2 to 3 Pounds. Many Other Items Available for wholesale in my shop. Suitable for retailer, sunday market seller, ebay seller etc. Plz contact for details. As seen on picture, good condition powerful CD system Only selling due to down sizing Full demonstration can be given Wont be on here for long White ipod classic 30 GB Very good conditions, never dropped. Only slightly scratches in the back as per pics. Works perfectly. Genuine owner. Selling just because I have 4 ipods and I do not use this one any more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment