Monday, August 27, 2012

Dr Dre Beats Tour with control talk (with insurance/warranty from HMV) !

These are original beats tour with control talk, only used them for 2 months (according to HMV reciept) Items included: Earphones Carry case HMV reciept I bought these earphones and a 1 year insurance/warranty from HMV for 152 pounds ( according to HMV reciept) Im selling them for 100 pounds Selling as i have upgraded. Call or text me on zero seveine nine nine four two two one seven seven 6 chanel stanton mixer with 2x numark cd decks cw all leads required, headphones and numark flight case. Watford area. please call for full spec., extremely good condition. can meet half way, or collection in Watford Hi I am selling my Hitachi Micro CD player. Like new, Hardly been used. All in working order. Comes with remote and 2 speakers. A very nice and neat compact player. Hi, I am selling my pair of SMS Audio Sync By 50 Cent headphones. These were an unwanted gift. They are 100% genuine! They are in brand new condition! They come boxed with all accessories! These headphones are probably the best around! They are in black. The price is #160 which is open to offers. Feel free to call me, if i am unavailable, leave me a message or voicemail. When I call you back, my number will be Hidden! I am willing to travel around slightly, if needed. Looking for a quick sale hence the low price. Thanks! Tesco CD Micro system stereo for sale. As pictured it comes with CD and Radio and 2 speakers. Cd player and radio working 100%. Stereo, speakers and cables all in excellent condition. I am looking for 5 for a

0 comments:

Post a Comment