Friday, August 31, 2012

Beats By Dr Dre - brand new sealed with receipt ?

Beats By Dr Dre Tour with ControlTalk brand new and still sealed they come with the original receipt and a two year warranty I originally wanted 90 for these but I have lowered to 70 I canot go no lower than that they cost 119.95! If you have any questions I will reply to all straight away. Excellent condition sub woofer with 400W amp. Fully functional and comes with all cables needed to wire up to your car! Great addition to your car and adds an awesome bassy sound to your music! Price is negotiable Email for pictures as i could not upload them from my iphone! Hello guys, I am selling my complete dj decks cause I got back to vinyls. Everything is in mint condition and never left my house,only bought it one year ago as new!!... The bargain includes: - Numark NDX800(pair)see the full description on the web -Numark M4 mixer -Senheiser 25sp Headphones For the all new pack you would spend at least 700!!.. Everything comes in their original boxes and full instructions. Pick up and cash only SUBWOOFER ONLY WITH SOME WIRES I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIT IT IN AS I GOT THIS WITH MY OLD CAR I AM SELLING THIS BECAUSE I DONT NEED IT ANYMORE IT WORKS FINE ITS PICK UP ONLY SO EMAIL OR TEXT ME IF YOUR INTERESTED THANKS ALPINE CDM-78774RB CD CHANGER CONTROL 50 WATTS X 4 AMPLIFIER BASS ENGINE 4V SUB PRE FULLY CHECKED AND TESTED CALL

0 comments:

Post a Comment