Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mission 70ASE Subwoofer / Sub Woofer / Speaker -

100 watts Frequency Cut Off: 50 - 150 Hz Frequency Response: 36 Hz - 180 Hz Dimensions: 324 x 305 x 343 mm (Width x Height x Depth) Weight: 11.2 kg Great speakers for a DJ setup, and very loud! These speakers are in excellent condition and rarely used. The sound quality is superb and punchy. The units contain Black Widow Kevlar drivers 2x350w RMS, & 1x500w RMS I will throw in the Speakon speaker cables too. I have 8 of thease 10 each they are the same as the top speakers in pics but in white pic ilustartion onle please call for info JVC stereo turntable in good working order. Direct drive, two speed (33/45 rpm). Manual operation with play cut. Good sound. Upgradeable. Very tidy. Payment on collection only please I have got my speakers for sale. I have got an amplifier for it too if someone is interested. Feel free to contact me if you have got any questions. Manufacture: MacWatts Nominal power: 80W Max power: 120W Impedance: 8ohms Dimensions: 12 x 11.5 x 32 inch (width x depth x hight) Feel free to contact me if you have got any questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment