Thursday, November 1, 2012

Keytronic duette consul with speakers -

Custom made consul with an inbuilt amp with transcription deck and a tape player with aux socket. Brand new 12" speakers fitted to enclosures rubber suspended cones good for 300w each. There is additional deck which is a Numark TT1510 belt driven deck with a shure cartridge. Ideal for a bedroom DJ, or a lover of vinyl I am selling my Kool Sound LX2450. I bought the amplifier with my speakers and now that I sold my speakers I don’t need my amp and therefore I am selling it. I paid 180 for the amplifier and I want to sell it for 120. I need money. I can take offers. Kool Sound LX2450 Amplifier Max. Power 2 x 600W Power: 4 ohms RMS 2 x 450W Power: 8 ohms RMS 2 x 300W Bridged: RMS 900W Frequency: 10Hz-50kHz-1.5dB Inputs Jack/RCA Output Type Speakon/Jack/Binding post Distortion: less than 0.1% S/N Ratio at rated RMS >90dB Maximum Input level- 21dB/9V Input impedance active balanced-20K Ohms. Crosstalk at rated output at 8 ohms->70dB Damping factor ( F=1kHz at 8 ohms ) >250 Slew rate: 30V/US Protection-short circuit, current limited, thermal cut off, slow start, limiter, ac fuse line, dc fault, power up/down transients. Ventilation: 2 x V A pair of Numark Pro TT-2 decks in good condition. With needles. Features: Selectable plus or minus 0 to 10% or 0 to 20% Variable Pitch Adjustment All Metal Tonearm (234 mm effective length) Diecast Aluminum Platter (330 mm diameter) Direct Drive High Torque Platter Motor and Electronic Brake START/STOP Button 33, 45, and 78 RPM Speeds Quartz L

0 comments:

Post a Comment