Sunday, November 4, 2012

CD MMIXE, DJ EQUIPMENT .

FOR SALE IS MY STUDIO EQUIPMENT USED MAINLY FOR MIXED CD. NUMARK CD PLAYER, BEHRINGER MIXER AND FLIGHT CASE, ALL IN WORKING ORDER, THIS IS IDEAL FOR A STARTER PARK DJ, BACK UP, PUB, CLUB, OR EVER IDEAL FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR PARTYS. OFFER WELCOME. THANKS. GENI WILD BLAZE DISCO LIGHT USED 1 PARTY I HAVE OTHER LIGHTS FOR SALE ALSO HAVE LIGHT STANDS FOR SALE 35 NO OFFERS Harman Kardon Soundsticks. Bought for my mac a while back but I now have no space for them due to kids stealing my space. These are the original soundsticks and work through a USB conection. Great sound, but my neighbours may disagree :) BNIB Beats by Dr. Dre Studio RED On-Ear Headphones - ONLY at 100.00 For any further information please contact by the email link or text and call me on: 07703393416 or 07466759511 Open to fair reasonable offers and negotiations! To avoid disappointment contact me as soon as possible. Have many other ranges available aswell, please ask. Sony SS-WS80 bass sub woofer speaker Sony SS-CT80 centre speaker Sony SS-TS80 X2 All are high quality and produce excellent sound. They are in good, fully working used condition. Spring clip terminals will accept all bare ended cables. These are the perfect upgrade to the cheap speakers that come with most surround systems. 15 each or you can take the lot for 40.

0 comments:

Post a Comment