Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Zumreed Zhp-005, Yl-688 Border, Airily Headphones - New - Special Offer At Gmc Tech 07966939047 *

Zumreed Headphones Hi, You Are Looking At An Advertisement For Zumreed Headphones, All Types And Colours For Sale. Zumreed Headphones Are Of Excellent Quality, Very Stylish And Great Sound Quality. Just As Good As Dre Beats. *****************SPECIAL OFFER PRICE************************ Zumreed Airily Portable Headphones - 10 Zumreed ZHP-005 Headphones - 20 Grab Yourself A Bargain. We Also Sell Many Other Mobile Phones Accessories Such As Micro SD Cards, Earphones, Cases And Much More. If You Have Any Further Questions Please Contact Me Via Phone Or Text On 07966939047 - Ozzy GMC Tech, Thanks 2x KAM DDX1000 Turntable/Decks & Citronic CDM 10:4 Mk 4Mixer & CD-2 Dual Player Fully working Mixer & Dual CD system Decks have been played very little, purchased as a hobbyist then discovered Women, Grab a bargain for all of the above for 150 ONO.... (Note the bear is not included) Hi all, Firstly I’d like to say thanks for clicking on my advertisement. Here I’m selling my white Beats by Dre Studio headphones. The headphones are in excellent condition, are fully working and are 100% authentic (Serial number can be issued to confirm authenticity). The headphones were given to me as a present however I’ve only used them twice and personally prefer my Bose headphones as they are smaller in size. The item comes with all the accessories with its original box and case. The headphones are in fantastic condition and are definitely authentic so if you hold any questions please do contact me and I will be more than happy to give you the serial number or send you more pictures to prove the aut

0 comments:

Post a Comment