Friday, September 21, 2012

Stanton STR8-50 single turntable for sale !

Single Stanton STR8-50 vinyl turntable for sale Dimensions - H16cm / W45cm / D35cm Fully functional - comes with all cables. very good condition only 3 mnt. old I bought for my girlfriend but she dont want use anymore price is 130 ONO please call for more info. Tel : 07786367251 CALL 07508231342 open to offer first come first served. good luck in very good condition .i look after them. TECHNICS BB 6000, Wonderfully entertaining performer; terrific bass weight and power /You know you’re in the presence of great hi-fi when all you can think about is how much you’re enjoying the music and what album should be played next. That’s exactly what happens every time we listen this speakers. youtube/ that not my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-foujXseR8&playnext=1&list=PLCF7FCF706BC6DF8B&feature=results_main reason for sale / need cash asap Configuration: 2-way 2-speaker bass reflex Speaker unit: Woofer: 30cm cone Tweeter: 3.2cm dome Input impedance: 6 ohms Peak input power: 100W Output level: 93dB/W (1m) External dimensions (W x H x D, mm): 425 x 846 x 340 Net weight: 28kg I am selling my home stereo system as I am moving abroad. I am seeing this for 170. The system is in great condition and gives a fantastic listening experience. I have all the original sales receipt and instructions for the system and speakers. The system was bought from Richer Sounds and is worth approx. 400.

0 comments:

Post a Comment