Saturday, September 8, 2012

Speaker Stands ( pair .

Here i have for sale pair of speaker stands , silver good make , good condition. cheap 40 i could deliver if wanted im in glefeild if interested please call jason 01162516696 or 07961921803 thanks :-) Hi im selling my used but basically brand new Monster Beat Studios, they have only been used about 3 times and packed back away in the box. When I went to use them last they would not turn on, I tried some different batterys but they didnt work (plus I dont even know if the batterys work). They still come wrapped as new, still have the original box and sleeve, the cables, jack adaptors, carry case and instructions. They cost 349.99 when I bought them, I have no idea what could be wrong with them and as I hardly used them I wont spend the time trying to repair them. Rotel RCD-945AX CD Player complete with User Manuel and remote control unit and separate Rotel RA-935BX Amp both in original boxes and both still in good working order. Beats by Dr Dre Pro High Performance Professional Headphones from Monster - White , Brand New never been open or use , UN WANTED BIRTHDAY GIFT :49.99 , ONO TECHNICS HIFI STEREO HERE WE HAVE MY TECHNICS SEPERATES HIFI STEREO IN GOOD WORKING ORDER EVERYTHING WORKS ON THE STEREO AS IT SHOULD NICE LITTLE STEREO SOUNDS WICKED BAD POINTS REMOTE IS MISSING CHEAP TO REPLACE OF EBAY GRAB A NICE CHEAP STEREO 40.00 PICK UP ONLY NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE

0 comments:

Post a Comment