Friday, September 21, 2012

Speaker stands by Alphason Designs +

Four speaker stands by Alphason Designs. Complete with spikes. Height 45 cm Stainless steel uprights with black bases and tops. 30 for set of four. Buyer to collect. QTV2 is a 2.1 home cinema system that I bought to replace my 5.1, because theres no wires to trip over, its hidden from view and sounds amazing!! You can search online for full spec (sorry you are not allowed to post direct links) Im having to sell due to moving to a maisonette where I cant have my tv up very loud :( In great condition but no manual or box sorry, has the tv fixings, remote, optical cable for plugging into the tv (this is a good one that I bought seperate) and an aux cable im selling with it that you can play music on your ipod through msg me for more details :) kenwood stereo seperates,no speakers , very loud graphic equaliser ge-970 cassette deck double x-87 multiple compac disk dp-m87 amplifier a-97 tuner t-78l 60 for quick sale tel: 07980 395150 Selling my ipod touch 3rd gen 32gb in full working order comes with charger no headphones because of hygiene reasons 1st come 1st serve please get back to me asap if interested I have a Vibe evolution 1600 watts sub JBL grand touring amp & SPL dynamics speakers and Vib SE69 525 watts & 1.0 PS prosonic capacitor and sony head unit with Monster wiring kit.. all you need to turn you car into a boom box .. open to offers and more information on requst thank you 300. OVNO

0 comments:

Post a Comment