Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sony stereo system cd player dab radio docking station +

cost me 160 4 weeks ago this is quality system lovely sound do nt have pics on here but can mail you them if your interested 40 w per speaker black ash wood like midi box kind system latest one first to see will buy Technics tower system, record deck, amp, radio and double speakers (60w input 30w music) comes in light teak cabinet with glass door. collect or can deliver at cost 50 Reclaimed 3 pins Neutrik NC3 balanced XLR Male and/or Female, just used in one occasion, they have been wired in so wire is still soldered in. They are practically new! THE XLR ARE BASICALLY NEW. ONlY USED IN ONE OCCASION ! SOME OF THEM HAVE NEVER BEEN PLUGED IN, ONLY SODERED IN! I sell a minimum of 50 pieces at once for the price you see above. You can have as many female or male up to 50 conectors. For more, I can lower the price according with the number you require (I can sell up to 200/300). In case you need more then 50, then the female/male ratio must be close to 50 male and 50 female. I would not sell 100 male or 100 female nor 90 male and 10 female.. I would say a ratio of 30/70 (30 male and 70 female or vice versa) upwards (40/60, 50/50) and anything in between (ex.36/64, 57/43 and so on) is good. In good condition. Comes with a lot of music: Amy Winehouse, Jeff Buckley, etc. Also USB cable, pouch, driver CD and manual. *****IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ****** If you contact me and would like me to respond via email, please add ‘@mail.gumtree.com’ to your email safe list, or alternatively, check for my reply in your junk mail folder. It is probably best to call (sorry, but I can’t reply to texts). No time wasters please.&#

0 comments:

Post a Comment