Friday, September 21, 2012

Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses In BLACK/WHITE/RED !

Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses for sale! Brand new & boxed Available in 3 different 2012 colours BLACK/WHITE/RED 07565660013 Going cheaaap- limited stock! Hi all, Firstly I’d like to say thanks for clicking on my advertisement. Here I’m selling my white Beats by Dre Studio headphones. The headphones are in excellent condition, are fully working and are 100% authentic (Serial number can be issued to confirm authenticity). The headphones were given to me as a present however I’ve only used them twice and personally prefer my Bose headphones as they are smaller in size. The item comes with all the accessories with its original box and case. The headphones are in fantastic condition and are definitely authentic so if you hold any questions please do contact me and I will be more than happy to give you the serial number or send you more pictures to prove the authenticity of the product as I believe there are many counterfeit ones being sold on Gumtree and Ebay. Please no time wasters. Kind Regards, Hussain. Four speakers for sale all in working order. two fane soverign 500watts each. The other fanes 300 watts rms 600 watts peak and the 18inch kicks around 400. BRAND NEW IN BOX Contents: BRAND NEW 1X Beats Solo headphones. 1X Monster control talk cable. (Detachable) 1X Monster cleaning cloth. 1X Beats carry case. All Manuals & Original packaging. Contact - Darren 07852251987 Pioneer 5.1 Home cinema Package XV-S100DV Set comprises of DVD receiver (mutli region) Center speaker and four satellite speakers

0 comments:

Post a Comment