Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Panasonic850 watt hifi braew needs sold quick sale make ma an offer +

hi thare her is my braew panasonic 850 watt hifi the speckers are supperwoffers 2 of them the hifi has internal memory usb port a music port onlay ben usd 3 times its very loud a im lookin for 300 ono will acsept an offer if its good anuff try mee for any more info cal mee on 07426342486 thanks Authentic Dr Dre Beats or your money back! Just 80! Please reply to e-mail or mobile for any more info! Cash on Collection or I can post. No extra Cost! Thanks Hi all, Firstly I’d like to say thanks for clicking on my advertisement. Here I’m selling my white Beats by Dre Studio headphones. The headphones are in excellent condition, are fully working and are 100% authentic (Serial number can be issued to confirm authenticity). The headphones were given to me as a present however I’ve only used them twice and personally prefer my Bose headphones as they are smaller in size. The item comes with all the accessories with its original box and case. The headphones are in fantastic condition and are definitely authentic so if you hold any questions please do contact me and I will be more than happy to give you the serial number or send you more pictures to prove the authenticity of the product as I believe there are many counterfeit ones being sold on Gumtree and Ebay. Please no time wasters. Kind Regards, Hussain. BEATS BY DR. DRE MONSTER PRO BLACK AND RED TXT ME ONLY ON 07413866680 LEE WORTH 350 BUY HERE FOR ONLY 150 BRAND NEW BOX SEALED QUALITY HEADPHONES

0 comments:

Post a Comment