Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Monster Beats by Dr Dre Studio Black Over the Head Headphones ?

For sale Almost new one of Monster Beats Studio Headphones. That is absolutely immaculate and it sound fantastic I originally purchased it from HMV just a present to myself for �279.99 . I can assure you that is 100% real as it have all the serial numbers present ( above the left ear cup) on the rear of the battery cover, all the correct paperwork, cleaning cloth and adapters. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will try my best to help. Welcome to try it Apple IPod Nano with Camera 16GB -Blue - 5th Generation (279.99. New) For the sale i formatted the hard drive and checked it for bad sectors and errors Then i reset it to factory default settings. This Ipod is iew condition except a few light scratches on the back. Other than these it looks great I have updated it with the latest version of itunes. It comes complete with the box and all accessories and paperwork. I have uploaded a few songs for the sale so that the buyer can check its sound and playing function. It has a great camera for taking pictures also. These are selling second hand for 130.00 on online shopping sites., They are 279.00. New so this is going to be a great bargain for someone. Any questions call Gary on 07974215038 anytime of day or night. Please do not tx. Thank you. New in box. -Very useful for students,meetings,Jornalisme and work. -inter n memory and exter n -I will give away with it a Sony exter n mic. Call for info please 078 66 888 666 Price is final THIS IS A HIGH QUAILTY BRITISH AMPLIFIER AND THE SOUND QUALITY IS TRUELY OUTSTANDING. WILL SOUNDS BRILLIANT WITH

0 comments:

Post a Comment