Monday, September 17, 2012

MFJ 299 DESK TOP MICROPHONE -

HI HERE I HAVE IS THIS MFJ 299 DESK TOP MICROPHONE I HAVE BEEN WORKING THIS ON MY YAESU 897D IT WILL ALL SO WORK WITH A KENWOOD & ICOM IT HAS THREE PORTS AT THE BACK THATS LIKE THE PHONE PLUG SOCKET THIS MICROPHONE IS LIKE NEW I HAVE A LEAD THATS FITS A KENWOOD 570D I AM SELLING AS I HAVE JUST GOT A YAESU MD-100.YOU CAN CALL ME ON 07842893861 New in the box never opened Ipod nano 8GB Graphite earphones and usb cable included in the box Hi I have 2 pair of Headphone for sale..2 different colours as you can see the pictures. They are 8 each...if you want to buy 2 then I could do some discount.. I am in Seven Sister North london. It is collection on cash only ...any more concern please contact 07515420145. Thanks LG Speaker system (SH54PHW) includes two tall boy speakers and a base speaker can be sold with or without the original dvd player.Bought new at the end of 2009 for around 350. All in great condition as they have only been used twice when watching films with the granchildren and then stored away. Hence why I have decided to sell. I am looking for around 80 but will consider serious offers. collection would be prefered but delivery could be arranged with in dumfries if needed. A few light marks on them but they are in very good condition. (wires included) 30 pick up only please (Wavertree area). Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment