Thursday, September 6, 2012

Jbl xti40 floorstanding speakers -

very nice sounding speakers very good condition Power: 80/140 Watt sin/max Frequency range: 55Hz-22000Hz SPL: 87dB Impedance: 6ohms Two Bose Double cube Speakers. Good in sound. one speaker caot move right left because of glue but sound is perfect. Self collection. hi guys ,welcom to my add : am selling my biutifuly sony cmt-cp1 micro mini hifi compact system with cd compact and tape multi system auto reverse recorder and am,lw,fm radio auto search function system and ipod dock concted with a macine and line in for mini disk or turntable system and line aut for amlificator system and original remote control with 2 long life batry and original antina with 2 original speakers , this machine is very....good condition like new in the box , am asking only 35 because am livinge from london soon, this staff is very....chip (dont mist this portunete guys), you can call me on 075 29 55 20 20 or text any time my name is oscar thanks. I have ipod 160gb classic in perfect working order.. ipod has some wear marks as shown in images. but it works perfect no issues atall..ipod will come with usb charger/data cable no spammers plz no paypal just cash and collection Ali Hi im selling my used but basically brand new Monster Beat Studios, they have only been used about 3 times and packed back away in the box. When I went to use them last they would not turn on, I tried some different batterys but they didnt work (plus I dont even know if the batterys work). They still come wrapped as new, still have the original box and sleeve, the cables, jack adaptors, carry case and instructions. They cost 349.99 when I bought them, I have no idea what could be wrong with them and as I hardly used them I wont spend the time trying to repair them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment