Tuesday, September 18, 2012

JBL gto 4060 amp 600w 4 chanel ?

Im seeling my amp, i bought it recently from car auto centre iorwich for 65 and was going to put it in my car but decided not to. The amp has recently been tested and is in perfect working order im just getting rid as dont want it lying around my house. any question text or call me on 07881364693 (I am also selling some rainbow slx 150w which il give a deal if you buy both together at 100) Pure Digital The Bug Radio Clock Used but in immaculate condition - it has no marks or scratches and looks brand new. White Unfortunately I no longer have the original box however I still have the manuals and user guides From a smoke and pet free home As New Condition. Has had very little use. Please do your research online to find out what a lovely DAB Tuner this is. It comes with remote, manual and power cable. You can see it working. To arrange viewing you can call my mobile. 07411 724670 Technics stacker system for sale. Overall good condition but there is a small mark on one of the speakers which you can see in pic. Fully working and great sound! Speaker covers included. 60 NO OFFERS PLEASE. Brand new boxed with 1 Year Warranty(Got four boxes with two speakers in each box) Manufacturer & Model Pioneer PDP-S15 (alternative part number is PDP-S05) Description Plasma Display Side Speakers 50-inch (3G) Colour Silver Gray Dimensions (W x H x D) 74 x 714 x 101 mm Weight 3.6 kg Pioneer PDP-S15 side speakers for the Pioneer PDP-50MXE1 50

0 comments:

Post a Comment