Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ipod touch 8gb 4th gen excellent condition. 2 silicone cases & other extras free! Bargain!!! +

I am selling an ipod Touch 4th Generation 8GB. The ipod has no signs of wear and tear and has no scratches or scruffs. It looks just like a brand new ipod! If you would like additional pictures then please feel free to ask. The ipod has had a case on it since the day I got it. It is in excellent & mint condition. It has been rarely used. I am selling due to the fact I am upgrading to an iphone. This is the latest ipod released by Apple. The ipod includes facetime and a camera. The ipod is great for everyday use! I am also including 2 free silicone cases absolutely free with the item! One case is brand new and still in packaging. The ipod also comes with the original box and charger. RRP - 189.00 Here is my 3rd Generation Ipod Touch. Its 8GB memory allows you to store over 1200 songs with ease. It is quick and responds quickly to any task you are requiring of it. As you can see in the pictures, the screen has a couple of small cracks. This DOES NOT alter the workings of the Ipod. It works as though it is brand new. Everything on the Ipod works and other than cosmetic damage, this is a perfectly good Ipod to play music with, download apps on to, and generally a cheap alternative to the newer versions. I am willing to accept offers but obviously I can only go so low. I can post the item if needed. Text me if you want to buy. (DO NOT CALL ME) Thank you! Sam HI THERE I AM SELLING MY C-MARK PRO POWER AMPLIFIER. IT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND IS VERY POWERFUL. IT IS FULLY WORKING AND CAN BE SEEN AND HEARD WORKING. I AM SELLING IT FOR 200. IF YOUR INTERESTED CALL ME ON 07947 256 284. numark tt500 decks X2 mint condition with soundlab dsm 1 mixer, 1 of the end arms missing that holds the needles and

0 comments:

Post a Comment