Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ipod Touch 4th Gen 8gb !

This is a 4th Gen Ipod touch in perfect working condition, couple of scratches from being in my pocket and fully updated with latest software. Comes with cable to conect to computer but NO headphones. I am happy to answer any questions or supply more pictures if required. selling as a bargain price, mint condistion, white with box, these cost 169.99 pounds new, amazing sound and looks, best to buy on market, so 30 pounds is a amazing price 30 pounds ono folkestone cash on collection please txt or mail on tuesdays, thursdays, fridays as im at college this days or phone after 4 30 these days any other day ring, txt For sale Almost new one of Monster Beats Studio Headphones. That is absolutely immaculate and it sound fantastic I originally purchased it from HMV just a present to myself for �279.99 . I can assure you that is 100% real as it have all the serial numbers present ( above the left ear cup) on the rear of the battery cover, all the correct paperwork, cleaning cloth and adapters. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will try my best to help. Welcome to try it High power Mini HiFi system with integrated iPod/iPhone cradle, CD Player and Radio. Release your entire iTunes library in stuning Sony sound quality, just dock your iPod/iPhone and press play, 380 Watt RMS Sound Output and High Sound Quality. PANASONIC 1000W 5.1 HD DVD Home Cinema System with IPod dock (USB, HDMI) 4 corner speakers 1 central speaker 1 sub remote set up mic manual&

0 comments:

Post a Comment