Tuesday, September 18, 2012

IPOD TOUCH 4TH GEN 8 GIG WHITE BOXED .

IPOD TOUCH 4TH GEN LATEST FIRMWARE CAMERA ETC 8 GIG IN WHITE BOXED WITH DATA CABLE.. VERY VERY GOOD CONDITION BARGAIN AT 65.00 FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.. selling my mutant sub woofer and amp. comes with wires as well brought it brand new last year for 120 very loud!! txt 07775446985 Hi for sale are some black studio beats by dre, received as a gift but no longer wanted as theyre abit flashy for my liking. used for a week so practically brand new. fantastic sound!! box and all accessories all included!! Reasonable offers welcome. 2 Pioneer CDJ 100 players. They are in very good condition, well taken care of. They were only used for bedroom practice and never used in a club. I lost my interest and patience a few months ago and they were just sitting there in a box, so I decided it is time to let them go and let someone else play around with them. 200 Collection from Romford Hi, I am selling this SONY CDX-S22 CD Player, as we have no real use for it.it was an unwanted gift. It is brand new, un-opened still in the wrapper. Any questions, just ask. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment