Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ipod 160GB Classic and ipod touch .

I have ipod classic 160gb in perfect order few marks of wear and tear.. also have ipod touch 16gb restored to factory settings.. few marks on back cz never used any case. only ipods available.. cz earphone is damaged so i dont use it anymore.. cash and collection.. no spam no offers.. HI I AM SELLING MY KAM MIXER. IT IS IN GOOD WORKING ORDER AND CAN BE SEEN WORKING BEFORE YOU BUY IT. I AM SELLING IT FOR 40. IF YOUR INTERESTED CALL ME ON 07947 256 284. Silver Ipod shuffle 1gb with silver docking station both in great condition. Barely used and only getting rid of it because I now have an Ipod touch. Pick up and cash only as dont have access to own transport. HI I AM SELLING MY SET OF BEYER DYNAMIC WIRELESS MICROPHONE HEADSET. IT IS IN GOOD WORKING ORDER AND HAS ONLY BEEN USED AS A SPARE BAKC UP MICROPHONE AND HAS HARDLY BEEN USED AT ALL. IT CAN BE SEEN AND HEARD WORKING BEFORE YOU BUY IT. I AM SLLING IT FOR 50. IF YOUR INTERESTED CALL ME ON 07947 256 284. Aiwa Dolby Pro-logic Stereo system in full working order, well looked after and sound is excellent. I am only selling this as I have moved to a new property and have no place to put it! Is in good condition as I have looked after it well and in full working order. Includes the following separates: Stereo radio tuner Stereo Integrated amplifier (with Pro Logic) CD player (5CD inter-changer) Digital equalizer (separate) Record Turntable 4x speakers Remote control I shall be sad to see it go. Pick yourself up a great deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment