Monday, September 17, 2012

IBL INTIMIDATION SPEAKERS AND STANDS AND 2X 20M CABLES £160 X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X +

HI THERE, I AM SELLIN GMY SET OF JBL INTIMIDATION SPEAKERS. THEY ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND COME WITH STNADS AND 2 X 20M CABLES. THEY ARE FULLY WORKING AND CAN BE SEEN AND HEARD WORKING BEFORE YOU BUY THEM. I AM SELLING THEM FOR 160 THE LOT. IF YOUR INTERESTED CALL ME ON 07947 256 284. hi thare her is my braew panasonic 850 watt hifi the speckers are supperwoffers 2 of them the hifi has internal memory usb port a music port onlay ben usd 3 times its very loud a im lookin for 300 ono will acsept an offer if its good anuff try mee for any more info cal mee on 07426342486 thanks Sanyo Stereo system. Great stereo, tape deck, cd player and radio, with 2 speakers. Stereo in good condition. Power cord and aerial included. I am selling my 3rd generation, 20GB ipod. It is six years old, but it has spent last 5 years in my drawer. It was very rarely used even during the first year of purchase. Hence it is in a great condition, apart from the little scratches that every ipod gets in time. The original headphones still work but I realised that the sound quality is not great. This might be due to the fact that they stayed folded for five years. I have recently bought a new pair of headphones, which you can see on the photos, so that the new owner can enjoy his/her ipod straight away. It will come with both the original and the new headphones. I would prefer being contacted by texts if possible. Hello, Here i have my iPod for sale which is fully functional and works perfectly. Great for playing music at home. apart from a few small scratches on the coloured shell, it is in good cosmetic condition. Comes with charger, usb cable and orig

0 comments:

Post a Comment