Wednesday, September 5, 2012

GRAB A BARGAIN! Parrot 3200 LS-COLOUR bluetooth car handsfree kit -

I have for sale my parrot 3200 ls-colour in-car hands free kit. The kit is fully functioning. I purchased it from my work as an ex-display model with the intention of installing it to my own car. However, a move abroad has rendered it useless to me. At 40 it is a great price for a parrot kit that is in brilliant condition. If you have any questions about the kit or would like any advice on the installation of these kits give me a call. Thanks for looking, Kyle Specifications Power output: 80 watts per chanel into 8 ohms Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Input sensitivity: 150mV (line) Signal to noise ratio: 105dB (line) Dimensions: 434 x 142 x 343mm Weight: 8.2kg Model: PMA-720 This can be used with most hi-fi or AV systems with a RCA (red & white) line input conection. It can run 2 or 4 speakers (A&B), had Bass, Treble and loudness, with MM/MC switchable phono input for a record player. Item is in good working order and superb condition, please see photos above for details. Quick sale required, in excellent condition hardly used, less than one years old. Complete in original box with lead. 65 or nearest offer. Behringer DX-626 Mixer. Only used a few times in mint condition still in the original box. Specifications for the mixer can be found here: http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/DX626.aspx I also have For sale 2 x Citronic PD-1 Vinyl Turntables for sale: http:/

0 comments:

Post a Comment